Sunday, February 04, 2007

GUESSING GAME(MEME)




I have been tagged by My blog friend Pooja.I know it is really very difficult to put in words about our imagination ,that too about a person, well I tried to do .

POOJA: Energetic, creative chef. I always imagine her as fair,with medium height and slim. A cute smile on her lips, not too short or not too long hairs. I always feel her as my age group





SEEMA: Very amiable and amicable person. I imagine her as a good and perfectionist teacher, students asking query and she is clearing it.
SUPRIYA: I imagine her a girl with kid dish and naughty qualities, who is also straight forward type. She should possess good features. She mingles very easily. I don’t whether I am correct; I feel this also when I think about her. Once she feels comfort, she becomes very close with the person, if she doesn’t she finds very hard to spend even few hours with that person…
JAYA: I visualize her as always sitting before laptop and typing something, who also posses good sense of humour,very devotional,littlebit naughty. She is good appreciator, friend and jolly person. Anyway I saw her snap very recently.





ASHAJI: A good busy homemaker, who is a mixture of more modern and less traditional. I imagine her with saree and old traditional lady till I saw her snap,Oh my god! she surprised both me and my hubby with her modern looks…
A good advisor and variety dish maker…who also wishes to see traditional value in her kids








VIJI:
Again as many says, she is a lady with full enthusiasm good weight watcher, tries to keep her all time busy,also does miracles in her kitchen.






MAHESWARI:
I visualize her with kid beside her, discussing something with her hubby.I really don’t know the reason for it. She is a good listener who considers others suggestion before taking a decision.







SWAPNA: I imagine her as a typical Telugu lady, who posses good height, fair, with smile jewels, authority voice, She should be strict mother, at the same time good friend. She gives respect to the friendship and family values.





VINI: She is a friendly mother, who likes to keep her kid always happy. I visualize her like playing or teaching something to her kid.








SOWMYA: A kind doctor, also with good cooking talent. I imagine her as soft and very sensitive person, fair with short hair.
















TRUPTI: I have seen her snaps, still can’t believe her, that she got kids. She seems to me like college going girl, a good narrator and good chef’s wife(just kidding, don’t mind).






ANJALI: A busy person, also find time to give her attendance in blog. She tries to take us to the things, which we forget almost like village style home, kitchen, dressing style, through her blog. I always imagine her with salwar and handbag, getting ready for office, but recently surprised me with her saree photo in her post…




I think I did my best. My kind request, this is just guessing, if anything wrong, please don’t take it to heart my dear friends.

I think i tried to cover most of my friends, but i know still i left few.As post is going very long,it restricts me.

I tag all other friends who haven’t done this guessing Me me.

Pic source:www.clipartguide.com

27 comments:

FH said...

Hi Usha,very nice tag with pictures too.I think you got me right!:)

Did you really imagine me in a Saree?!!:D I wore Sarees just few days during my wedding in my whole life,that's it!! Never wore again and do not like it either,you always find me in pants!;D
Great perception of our friends,good job!:))

Unknown said...

Hey Usha..that's a sweet meme...You are correct my kid and hubby are always besides me...dunno why may be for the food..:)).You are correct about the good listener part also...i love to sit n' hear about his day at work while serving evening snack to him.That's kinda my ritual...so you proved yourself to be a good guesser...

USHA said...

Wow!is it Ashaji and Maheswari,

All my guessing matches correctly?Actually as i did my Msc.Psychology,i try to apply my studies in practical life too.

I had habbit of predicting myself about one, who becomes close to me.But never reveal it to them.Thanks for your appreciation.

Seema Bhat said...

Usha,
Nice Meme friend. I loved the pictures that you had besides most of the names. So you imagine me as a teacher handling the queries is it.
Loved reading it all gal!!!
Hugs
Seema

swapna susarla said...

hi usha
u did a great thing dear..
really surprised..
thanks a lot..for guessing the right..
u know i possess good hieght as well as weight also..hee hee hee
i want to know onething..by wht u thoght that i am a strict mother?really i want to know..please tell me..thanku..:-)

USHA said...

Hi Seema,

Thanks alot dear.Hope you enjoyed the Meme.

HI Swapna,
I'm very happy that you enjoyed the Meme..Hey i really don't the reason,i felt you should be restrict mother,as well as friendly...just expressed it.

Am i correct or wrong?

Dr. Soumya Bhat said...

Hey Usha.I was fun reading this meme.Wanna show this to my hubby.i Believe you have got a good heart,i say so because this has made you such a nice person writing good about all your gals.You are a real good person .Soft by heart i feel.

USHA said...

Hi Souwya,

I am happy that you enjoyed the Meme and sharing with your hubby too...

Thanks for your appreciation dear.

Prema Sundar said...

Hi Usha ,
Enjoyed reading ur meme especially the pictures!!! cool

Sia said...

u caught me red handed girl;) its true that i mingle very easily with crowd but i take quite sometime to make friends:) it was fun reading ur MEME and i also loved those pics u have put:) and boy!!! love that angel which u have put next to mine... do u know my fav line? "I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight;)" he he he....

USHA said...

Hi Prema sundar,

Thanks for your valuable comments..

Hi Sups,

So i caught you red handedly right!!!!
Happy that my guessing are correct,thanks for your appreciation.

TNL said...

Usha....what a wonderful post! Thanks for your kind words about me and my chef Hubby too! (heheh)....

I have yet to do this Meme,will work on it!

USHA said...

Hi Trupti,

Thanks and happy you liked the post.

Waiting for your Meme....

Anjali Koli said...

Ushi...thats what I'm gonna call you. Gal you guessed it right about the busy thing and the blog is a breather so I am there. That picture is almost 4 yrs old. I don't wear sarees anymore not even for functions because I have lot of weight now. I am stuck with the salvar till I fit back into my pants.....I love them more. I'm trying hard. I loved the meme and the clips. Makes me laff with the duppata on the head cute....I do it when its raining and am running to catch the bus. Hugs n smiles

USHA said...

Hi Anjali,

With pleasure you can all as u like,after reading that i remembered one of my school friend,Becoz she use to call me as Ushi only...thanks dear..
I'm very happy you liked my Meme,my dear busy friend..

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
I enjoyed readign abt each blogger :) And its nt always easy describing wt we have in mind abt a person..Gr8 work! :)

USHA said...

Hi Pk,


Thanks alot.Ya! it is always difficult to get into word form about our imagination.

Pooja said...

Hi Usha,
its nice readin your Meme , specially wiht nice pictures put in place for all of us. :)
you are very much near to my real looks. I am slim and tall too - 5 feet 5 inches.
my age is on profile ? whats your age dear? :)

-Pooja

USHA said...

Hi Pooja,

Thanks alot buddy.I'm very happy that my work has been credited.

I'm 27...

jayakarthik said...

hey usha
kalakiteenga ponga
thanks for saying nice things abt me.
anyway u are correct about me :D
thanks usha

USHA said...

Hi Jaya,

Thanks dear.Its nice to see your comment,though you are on break....

HAHAHA!!!!nice pictures of yours no.....

Rashmi said...

hmm usha kalakureeinga!

USHA said...

Hey Rashmi,Thanks pa....

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Just perfect

USHA said...

Hi Harekrishnaji,

Thanks,do visit again.

marriedtoadesi.com said...

That was a very interesting read Usha! What a unique analysis.

Kanchana

USHA said...

Hi Kanchana,

Thanks for visiting my blog.Do visit again.