I feel very happy now, that i can prepare cakes and cookies myself ....
If you ask some 1 year back about this, I will say let me go to bakery and pick you. Now i can make you to sit, relax before T.V prepare myself and serve you:))...
This is my first attempt of making cookies, so just planned to before in small batch, as i don't wanna spoil things...Oh my god! I was surprised as it surprised me with its perfectness..
All purpose flour - 2&1/2 cup
Butter -1/2 cup
Sugar - 1cup
Baking soda -1/2 teaspoon
Egg large -1
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Vanilla extract- 2 teasppon(optional)
In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy,beat the mixture in egg and vanilla.
Now combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk and mix well.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased and floured cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
If you wanna to enjoy froasting, just froast and garnish with chopped nuts...
Believe me, taste was very good...mainly the preparation method was easy and time was less.
I was tagged by VIJI for the 5-10things that i do everyday for a successfull life
1. I pray before going to bed and once i wakeup from bed(prayer means not hours together just few seconds)
2. Blogging, where i meet different age and areas peoples who shares our thoughts like a family members.
3. Take a Fruit after our dinner.
4. I get out of bed early even during weekends.
5. I schedule down things before i start.
6. Even if someone is new, i try to give a smile at them.
7. I read News(India) everyday and update myhubby too, while he is back from office.
8. I learn one new word everyday.
9. I like to cook varieties (with colour combination).
10. I listen to melody and spiritual songs to boost me..
Now i tag "SWAPNA","MAHESWARI"and"ANJALI"
If you guys feel comfort please take the tag...orelse not a problem...