Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Hi Dear Friends,
Sorry disappeared for 1month with out proper notice:))
Actually recently before 3weeks i got so interested into Crochet works, got things from Michaels Art and craft.
In this 3weeks i did 4 headcaps for my Mom, Motherinlaw, Niece and Daughter....I learnt from youtube.
Planning to do more new designs, here i like to mention my hubby's encouragement too. He was in such a happiness and encouraged me like any after seeing my hand works..thanks dear.
Now comes my receipe, i have many in my drafts. Hope to post atleast once in a while for sure.
1.Idly/dosai batter(measurement: 4cup parboiled &1cup uradhal, soak it with few fenugreeks seeds,grind it after 5-6hrs nicely, add salt,allow to ferment it over night).
2.Finely chopped Onion,greenchillies,grated Carrot.
3. Mustard, Jeera, split urad dhal, Curry leaves
1. First season Mustard, Jeera, Split urad.dhal,curry leaves in little oil.
2. Add this and chopped Onion, green chillies and Carrot to the batter.
3.Check the salt and Pour just small size on hot dosai pan.(I poured 3 mini Utthappam at one time)
4.Drizzle little oil on the sides, so that it comes cripsy.
5. If you wish garnish with chopped Corriander, before you turn Utthappam to the other side for cooking.
6. Serve hot with you favourite chutney.