Thursday, March 17, 2011
INDO-CHINESE FRIED RICE
This is one more simple and easy receipe can be prepared when we get bored with all our usual menus.
Rice - 1 cup
Onion- 1 medium
Capsicum - 1 small
Cabbage - 1/2 cup shredded
Ginger.Garlic paste- 1 tsp
Soy sauce- 3tsp
Vinegar - 1tsp(as i didn't have vinegar, i added citricacid)
Salt - as per taste
Pepper powder- 1-2 tsp
Spring onion - few for garnishing
1. Cook Rice with little salt and few drop of oil, set aside.(let it cool before we blend with the mixture).
2. Fry first onion,then g.g paste, all other veggies one by one.( all the veggise should be in vertical cut, if your wish add beans, peas,red pepper of your choice)
3. Add little salt, then soy sauce,vinegar, pepper powder mix all the ingredients.
4. Slowly add cooked rice and blend it well, finally garnish with chopped spring onion.
5. Serve with ketup or hot &sour sauce.