- Quinoa- 2cups
- Chopped.Vegetables- 2cups
- Onion-1 big
- Soy chuncks- 1cup
- Chilli powder-2tsp
- Tumeric powder-1/4tsp
- Salt- As per taste
Ginger- a piece
Cinnamanon- 2-3 pieces
Fennel seeds- 1/4tsp
Corriander/Mint leave- 1/4cup
1. Wash 2-3 times Quinoa properly& soak in water for atleast 30-45mts.
2. Meantime chop the vegetable, onion and finish the grinding part.
3.Add little oil in the pan, drop cardamom, bayleaf, onion, start frying it.
4. Once onion is half done, add the grinded mixtue, salute it well, slowly drop the soy chuncks&all the vegetables.
5.Add Tumeric, Chilli, Salt and add little water and cover the lid. Allow it to cook for 10-15mts in slow flame
6. Finally add soaked Quinoa and 3 cups of water
mix well& cover it on medium flame cook fo r 12 mts&off the stove.
7. After pressure settles, open and fluff it and cover for another 5mts...
8. Healthy Quinoa biriyani is ready:)
I would like to contribute this dish for "Event: Dish name starts with Q"